A Commitment to Quality
WIKA thrives on a commitment to the highest quality and continuous improvement throughout every aspect of our business. A culture of continuous improvement will be the best and most innovative in our industry.
Job & Family
We believe our employees perform their best when they have balanced lives, and we work to support a strong work/life balance.
We offer our employees one of the most attractive benefit packages in the industry:
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Scholarship funds
- Employee recognition programs
- Paid vacation after six months (first year prorated)
- Paid personal leave after 90 days (first year prorated)
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Online training for professional development
GA Work Ready
Georgia Work Ready is a workforce development initiative designed to keep Georgia’s businesses competitive and assist employers in hiring people with the right skills for the job.
Work Ready certification tells the employers you have the skills needed to do the job and enhances your marketability and improves hiring potential.
Not all positions currently available at WIKA are posted on this page. Some positions, including contract and temp-to-hire, are filled through TRC Staffing Services. To be considered for one of these positions, you will need to complete an online application at www.trcstaffing.com or call 770-338-5199 to set up an appointment at TRC.